Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between "Super Premium" and "Diamond Supply"?
Both "Super Premium" and "Diamond Supply" are the names given to our two suppliers. Returning customers find great benefits in purchasing the same products time and time again, naming our bales makes this easier. Both suppliers provide the highest quality and styles globally, only personal preference sets them apart.
- We loved the stock we received! How do we leave you feedback?
You can review us on Google! Simply search up 'The Hub Vintage Wholesale' and on the right-hand side, you can fill in the star rating and add a comment.
- I'm using free UK shipping, how long will it take?
We aim to have all orders packed and dispatched the next working day. Once they have been dispatched, your package should arrive in 1-3 working days provided there are no delays.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit and debit cards, alongside PayPal payments. Select pre-orders privately organised with us can be taken through Bank Transfer.
- How often does the website get restocked?
We aim to have a new shipment delivered every 2 or 3 weeks. Occasionally, there can however be delays, especially due to current geopolitical events.
- Do you ship worldwide and how long does it take?
Yes, we do! Delivery timing will depend on where you live and shipping details. Estimated shipping dates can be found on in the heading under 'SHIPPING'.
- The items I ordered aren't right for my store, how do I return them?
Contact us through your preferred method, ensuring to include as much information as possible about the reason for return. We will then be able to direct you on the returns process. Once we have received the returned items and have ensured they are in the same condition they were shipped in, we will be able to offer a value equivalent credit note or a refund to the original funding method, which will be processed within 7 working days.
- Where does your stock come from?
We cannot tell you our suppliers. However, the majority of our stock comes from the USA and Europe. We ensure to only supply the highest quality vintage stock possible.
- How do I exchange my box for a different category box?
Contact us through your preferred method, ensuring to include as much information as possible about the reason for the exchange. We will then be able to direct you on the returns process. Once we have received the returned items and have ensured they are in the same condition they were shipped in, we will dispatch the new box as soon as possible.
If there is a price difference between the two boxes, we can discuss the matter.
If the box is returned to us, but you decide you wouldn't like a new box sent, there will be a £20 penalty charge as an exchange was agreed upon, not a return.
NOTE: We cannot swap your box for a new box of the same category item.
For example: 30 x BRANDED/USA HOODIES - GRADE A cannot be swapped for a different box of 30 x BRANDED/USA HOODIES - GRADE A, the exchange has to be for a different category box).
- We've used the biggest wholesalers in the UK, and they were awful, what makes you different?
It's very simple and we'll break it down for you...
- We don't falsely advertise the quality of stock, availability and delivery times, a very common practice amongst many other wholesalers.
- We refuse to profit from including a lot of the damaged items we find but instead will keep them out and take a loss from them.
- We only sell stock we actually have in our warehouse so you won't be waiting weeks for a container delivery (unless stated as a pre-order).
- We don't give our customers credit notes in exchange for good reviews before they have even bought with us.
- Our grading and selling methods are unique, meaning our stock is often considerably better quality than other wholesalers in the UK.
- We genuinely care about our customers and will make every effort to keep them happy. Our excellent customer service team is fully equipped to answer and help with anything you need.
If you want to build a business that will last and make you money, do it with us, we're the only wholesaler putting you first.